Support and Warranty Policy
- All electronic products sold on the Karaz Store are guaranteed for 2 years (Manufacturer’s Warranty) except for accessories and peripherals.(*)
- The product warranty and the quality of manufacturing are provided by the guarantor company, which is the manufacturer or its distributor in Saudi Arabia, and it is subject to the manufacturer’s policies that are described in the warranty guide for the product or the company’s website. Karaz is committed to receiving the defective product from the buyer and communicating with the warranty service provider. The customer can also communicate with The warranty service provider directly to obtain the required service in accordance with the rules and regulations.
- The warranty services provided by Karaz do not fall under the responsibility, and this includes the availability of spare parts, the duration of the repair and/or the quality of the repair, and the buyer can communicate with the warranty service provider directly in the event of any complaint or inquiry for a required service.
- To benefit from the warranty services, you must make sure that the original invoice for the product is present in order to verify the serial number and the validity of the warranty period (the warranty card is brought to the device, if available).
- The repair period takes a maximum of (15) working days for the defects covered by the warranty. (**)
- The buyer can obtain a replacement product or refund the purchase value after deducting the value of the use and the missing accessories if they are qualified, according to the regulations of the Ministry of Commerce. (***)
- The life cycle of each product may vary and the customer can review the product manual or contact the authorized dealer for more details.
- Warranty does not cover damages caused by accident, misuse, liquid spillage, or other external causes.
- The warranty service request is submitted via the following link, and the customer will be contacted to complete the request procedures.
Policy of free pick-up and delivery of the device:
- Karaz provides a free pick-up and delivery service for the customer’s products covered by the warranty in the event of a manufacturing defect.
- The free delivery service requires 4 to 7 working days in which case it will not be counted from the repair period.
- The buyer is obligated to correct the information contained in the warranty service request. In the event that the information mentioned in the warranty service request form does not match, Karaz has the right to cancel the request and return the product to the customer for a service fee ranging between 60 SAR- 200 SAR, depending on the type of product and the address of the customer.
* Accessories and peripherals warranty is according to the manufacturer’s policy, which is shown in the product manual or page
** Collect and delivery time are not considered within the repair time of the product.
*** Fair usage and depreciation are calculated at 5% for each month that passes from the date of purchase given that their value does not exceed 80% of the product’s value.