Terms & Conditions
- You acknowledge that you are fully legally and legally qualified to register on our site and act in accordance with our terms, and you also acknowledge that we have the right to withdraw your account in Karaz in the event that we suspect that you may be – without limitation – under the legal age.
- Provide a valid delivery address within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; to deliver the products. Additionally, you acknowledge the following:
- The user is prohibited from registering more than one account in Karaz.
- We reserve the right to refuse any registration without giving reasons.
- Once you complete the registration process, your account will continue for an indefinite period unless you breach these Terms. In this case; Your account will be suspended, or terminated, and we reserve the right not to provide reasons for this.
- When you register, access and use our Site, and use the Applications and Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for your account details including account passwords, for maintaining the confidentiality of such information and for notifying us immediately of any unauthorized use. You agree not to share your account data with anyone.
- Provide us with accurate and correct information if we ask you at any time.
- When you register, access our Site, and use the Applications and Services, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- Post, include, or upload, any content or material that is inappropriate, prohibited, or in violation in general and in particular Islamic Sharia, regulations, laws, customs, and traditions in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, or in violation of the activities of Karaz.
- Violate any law, third party rights, or any of our terms and conditions including legal documents.
- Refuse to pay for the products you have purchased.
Intellectual property rights:
- You agree that you do not have any rights to use any of our trademarks, or any content, on the Site or Applications, including but not limited to: graphics, logos, images, videos, audio clips, and downloads We, or our licensors, retain all rights and title to the Site, the Applications, the Services, and all intellectual property rights.
You agree that we are not liable for any damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from:
- Your inability to use our website, apps, or services.
- Delays or malfunctions in our website, apps, or services.
- Damage to your device from use of our Site, applications, services, content, actions, or inactivity of third parties using our Site, Applications or Services
- Comment or other action taken by us in connection with your use of the Website, the Application and the Services.
- Content, pricing, shipping, format, or any other instructions and information provided by us or used in product listings.
- Faults, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services, or viruses or other malware, obtained by accessing or linking to our Site, Applications, or Services.
Force Majeure: Both parties shall be exempted from liability for any loss, damage, delay or failure to perform; due to acts beyond the control of any of the parties whether or not such acts could have been foreseen (including force majeure, actions of legislatures, epidemics, judicial or regulatory proceedings, a court or regulatory authority, or the actions of any our external contractors or any third parties providing us with goods, services, work disruptions, blackouts, or embargoes).